Monday, November 30, 2015

Nutella Truffles

It is the last day of the magical month of November. It whirled by very quickly I should say. And then we have the cozy and lazy December to look forward to. And very soon, as the days gallop into comfy nights, it’ll be time to raise the glasses and start toasting your friends and family, plan up new resolutions, new prospects, and new ventures.

Yes, the new year is just a month away from now and the holiday season is sure to add a pudge to your waistline. And in all the feeling of excitement and joy, it is terribly hard to resist food and the holiday gifts. I am equally excited as we are almost on the brink of a long weekend off here. I plan to don my holiday apron and you will find this space ticking with new and delicious recipes every now and then. Today I have a dessert for you worth book-marking for the holidays.

Nutella is my latest crush. I confess it. It all started while I tried to empty a bottle of nutella waiting in my fridge. But now I am going all out and buying more Nutella jars and trying out different recipes using it. The latest one is the truffles that I tried out recently. Now I am in love with Nutella as they are an easy option to get amazing desserts in a short time.

Check out this recipe for Nutella truffles, you will be amazed with the outcome.




INGREDIENTS:

12 Oreo Cookies (you can use any cookies of your choice)
1 cup Nutella
3 tbsp Cornflakes crushed or chopped nuts crushed
1 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
3 tbsp White Chocolate Chips
1 tsp Butter
Sprinkle few as needed

HOW TO MAKE:

1) Take cookies in a blender and powder them. 

2) Take them in a bowl, add in nutella, crushed cornflakes and mix well to form a dough. Take small portions from it and roll into balls. 

3) Place these balls in a foil lined plate and chill them for 20 mins.

4) Melt some dark chocolate chips either over a double boiler or microwave for 1 to 2 mins.

5) Now take the balls from the fridge and dip them in melted chocolate and place them in the same plate and freeze for further 5 mins.



6) Now melt some white chocolate separately. Pour that in a ziploc bag, cut the tip and drizzle white chocolate all over the truffles. (optional step)

7) Or else top it with some sprinkles or coconut powder. Freeze again for 5 mins before serving.

1 comment:

  1. One of my cousin just loves Nutella Truffles. We always deliver them from outside when she inform us that she is going to visit our place. Thank you for sharing the recipe, now I will make this truffle at home for her and will share recipe with her also.

    ReplyDelete

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...