Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Battle of Wills and Wonts

A busy work schedule directly transforms into reduced blog activity. Yes, I am aware that I have not been blogging much these days. I have been pondering as to what my reasons can be. The sharp increase in my daily assignments relatively coincide with all this. Not to forget, the month of Ramadhan that has filled up my empty nest and also corresponds to a solid reduction in my blogging.

With these occasional posts, I am afraid that this blog may soon be converted into a weekly reader. My immediate mission is to prevent this. This fear has been occupying my mind lately. I have been toying with several ideas as to what I can do to make myself more efficient and enterprising. I have short listed some of them.

My vision for this blog has always been to make it a collection of the various recipes that I experiment on and to summarise my experiences while I cook so that my blog readers can gain a complete insight relating to all information before they can try out the dish.

I also visualised to simultaneously update my diary and note my activities on a daily basis. This is something that does not always have to relate to cooking.

The vision that I have set for myself is also a means of tuning myself into being more effectual, systematic and talented. I intend on boosting the time I spend on my likes or interests and not to fritter away idle time. 

However, I am dismayed that this is not happening always. Sometimes, I am very energetic and work hard on my vision and many a times I while away my time and never indulge in anything useful. This has created a poor picture of my achievements and I have begin to imagine my activities graph as a sine wave since it includes both developments and abatements of myself. The wavelength and amplitude of this sine wave is not always constant. To convert this sine wave into a standing wave is very strenuous, but that is what I would like to aim at and work on before I lose hope in myself.

So how do I start with and with what do I start? Am I lost deep in the woods? Why cant I set  my goals straight and become more determined in life? Why cant I keep my mind clear enough to think of something worthwhile?

I decide to set my goals and be consistent in my way of achiveing them. I know this is a crazy challenge,but its interesting to observe how far this can take me. I vow to come back with my goals set like concrete and pen them in my diary so that I am always reminded of them whenever I go astray.


2 comments:

  1. Exactly the same thoughts were running in my head. I dont blog whenever I am extremely busy or when I nothing to write about. I shall get there someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Healthyforbetter - You are right, I was prompt initially. But I am afarid that I am losing my way. Every day brings a new challenge and a new hope. That's how we define life.....

    ReplyDelete

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...