Sunday, July 3, 2011

A Welcome Note







Welcome to Aysha's Kitchenette, a personal collection of my favorite recipes, my culinary experiences, my lifestyle and thought provoking & inspirational memories of myself. This free, searchable, and ever-growing site is a comprehensive place for wisdom,learning and sharing and I would be delighted if you could send me new ideas as I am constantly in need of them.


I hope you browse, search, enjoy the thoughts, inspiration, and beauty of words!


I enjoy collecting, quoting and trying out new recipes. I wish to pen down my experiences on this page as this serves as my pensieve into which i drain my memories and experiences and  I hope you see in them what is unique to yourself .


This is a short & sweet welcome note. There is more to come. So keep yourself hooked up to AYSHA'S KITCHENETTE.



 


4 comments:

  1. All the best Ayesha..so glad u've started this...would love to try out ur recipes...waitin for more...so good luck...I'm sure it will be wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Lekha, looking forward for your support

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the Best!! Nice to see you as food blogger! I will be looking forward for some new vegetarians recipes too:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanx Ramya, Will surely accomodate veggie recipes

    ReplyDelete

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...