Thursday, July 21, 2011

A Sluggish Week

Hmm, So I am excited since its d weekend again and this time its an extended one with an extra day off.

Looking back over the week that passed, I note that I haven't done much . The office life kept me very busy all through the week and I hardly felt energetic after going home.

This is how my week passed :
  • I had been indolent in the past week. I didn't try new dishes. Just killed my time sitting idly.
  • I kept postponing all my works for "Tomorrow" . 
  • My TO-DO list remained unattended almost daily.
  • I did not plan anything new for the coming days.
  • I hardly browsed and did not learn anything new.
  • I did not even bother to calculate my daily intake of water. My 1.5 litre water bottle on my office desk never got depleted any day. (The hydration calculator has pointed that I need to drink 2.8 litres i.e. almost 3 litres of water per day to remain healthy and bright with a glowing skin and a good digestive system)
This has been a very dissenting note on my past days.



I just yearn that the coming week doesnt go this way and I am active enough to finish my pending and daily works.

The weekend looks long and bright and I wish to revive myself in these days and return with a lot of energy and determination.




A treat for the Veggies. Since readers of this blog have requested the Onion Raita recipe and a brinjal curry recipe to have as side dishes for the Biryani, I plan to post them in the next couple of days.  

I also tried the Aloo Methi (Potato & Fenugreek) paratha last weekend and I have it lined up for my upcoming posts.

So lots of Veg recipes in the waiting list and these will be my top priority posts for the coming weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...