Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Cuisine Favourites

Its quite a while since I posted, the reason being my busy schedule. So I just could not squeeze in some time for blogging.

Well, I had a long day yesterday at the training and by the time it was evening, I had little stamina left in me for my daily chores. So I went about them in an impassive manner and finally called it an early night.

But I have spent the past couple of days thinking on how I can improve this blog. Since I post recipes as I try them, I thought to be fair with you all. All dishes that I try do not live upto my expectation. Sometimes the dish comes out very well and sometimes it is a total flop. Most of the times the result is just satisfactory.

Since this blog deals with both cuisines and my culinary experiences, I thought of introducing rating notes at the end of each recipe I post. This note will give you the rating of the result of my effort and the possible problems that can arise while cooking the particular dish. I hope this information proves to be useful to you all during your trials.

I have a large collection of recipes with me which I have collected over the years. Most of these recipes have been from Newspapers, magazines, the internet, friends and some from the Television. I would be posting them as and when I try them out. Sometimes I alter the recipe either by subtracting some ingredients or by adding ingredients to enhance the flavour of the dish.

Generally, my attraction is towards the Chineese and the Continental cuisine as I love most of their salads and sandwiches. Chineese dishes have been my favourite especially the Noodles and their soups. Italian Pasta and sandwiches/wraps, grilled and baked dishes, chocolate of all forms - cocoa flavoured cakes/smoothies/biscuits also feature in my favourites list. Not to forget the Indian dishes and the chaats. Most of my attempts revolve around my favourites.

Suggestions on my blog improvement are always welcome. Looking forward for the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...