Thursday, July 14, 2011

A Frisky Evening

After a long and hardworking day in office, I was surprised to find myself still energetic after reaching home. So I quickly decided to make hay while the sunshines.
First, I went about with my routine chores. I went on to cook dinner and make preparations for the next day's breakfast and lunch.


While I cooked, I wondered as to what I could do with the rest of the evening. Since we were almost at the weekend, my ideas were more inclined towards refreshments which I could munch them away in my leisure times.



By the time I finished with the dinner tasks, I knew exactly as to what I wanted to do. So I checked the refrigerator for some butter and found a good stock of it. Then I ground some sugar to a smooth powder and mixed it with the butter after bringing it to room temperature. I fuzed this mix for a minute in a blender and added an egg to it. I blended this composite again for another five minutes to find smooth perks which were all set to get mixed with some flour,baking powder,salt,pepper and cumin powder. In another 20 minutes times I had a tray filled with small rectangle shaped saltines waiting to get baked. The aroma of baking filled in my house. The result being a box full of tender crackers called the Pepper-Cumin cookies.



These cookies are both salty and sweetened.  I would post the recipe for it very soon. They have a unique flavour of cumin and its worth a shot.






As the weekend stares at me, I look forward to munch these yummy cookies.



1 comment:

  1. check out this link...
    its all about short n sweet recipes using corn
    http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/fast-ideas-whats-fav-corn-recipe-191053443.html

    ReplyDelete

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...