Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The Hydration Calculator


One of my favourite means of idling away my time has been to surf the internet aimlessly. This kind of surfing has several benefits as the search leads to a chain of new imaginations and inventions and I seldom get weary in what I am doing.

The internet has so much to offer and has always been the supreme source of new ideas and an ideal learning tool for me. Any requisite thought crossing my mind is converted into a hypothesis and the yearning to undertake it strengthens. Finally after some thorough pondering it is added to my list of searches. Once I google ample information on the same, I start to gather the essential resources so that the task is brought onto track and is lined for execution.

This makes the internet very indispensible for me and its hard to fancy a life without it.




Google has been my all-time favourite search engine and an excellent means of converting my thoughts to actions. Some of my favourite searches on google include food, places, health, fashion and vocabulary.

Since reading is one of my ideal interest, I also download online books. Right from my childhood I find fiction very enchanting and my habitual reading has revolved around adventures,thrillers and romance.








Yesterday duirng one of my idle times that i spent surfing the net, I managed to chance upon an interesting article on the hydration calculator. This calculator helps to determine the amount of water/liquids need to be consumed by an individual per day. The calculator takes you through a series of general questions and automatically calculates the amount of liquids essential by you per day. This is one of the easiest methods to keep yourself healthy & fit as drinking a lot of water is very important to maintain good health.



The link for the hydration calculator is  http://nutrition.about.com/library/blwatercalculator.htm. My suggestion is to get your fluid count done through this calculation and I hope this serves as a useful link to gather more information on health and nutrition.

2 comments:

  1. hey this link on hydration calculator is damn good!

    why don't u also link this to BMI calculator so that we know whether we are overweight or underweight or just fine
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The BMI Calculation link is just a few posts away

    ReplyDelete

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...