Monday, July 4, 2011

About Me

If you’ve arrived at this page, then you’re probably looking to find out a bit more about me.
Well, I am Ayesha and a citizen of India residing in Muscat,Oman. I am married and I live with my spouse. Its 5 years since I have graduated and I am armed with a Bachelor's in Engineering degree. My career is based on engineering and gathering experience in my field is my major priority.

Reading & Cooking has dominated my thoughts and ‘free time’. Blogging is a recently added feather to my cap. Compelled to impart health-based wisdom as it arises, it is just as important to infuse my writing and recipes with a light hand and the right words to tempt and seduce you, dear readers, into adding some creative meals to your life.

For me, visually, the process of cooking, the tools we use and the produce itself is at least as interesting as the finished product.

My dislikes are plenty. But I won't bore you. Parties (unless, of course, I've good company), shopping for long hours (especially window shopping), action packed & horror movies.

You will gradually learn more about me as you read my posts. I hope you enjoy my blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...