Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Homemade Ranch Dip

Our latest craze is anything Ranch ... No , I am trying to get adventurous nor cow-boyish.... but the taste of Ranch sauce has surely left its mark on us and anything with Ranch sauce is my first choice now. So I decided to see how it could be made even though I picked a Ranch sauce readymade bottle recently. I also realized that the recipe is quite simple and it would be a shame if I don't start making and storing my own Ranch sauce from now on.

You can easily use Ranch sauce as a dip with Nachos or fried/grilled/baked food.  Or add it as a dressing in your summer salads and you will love yourself for the taste it produces. The below recipe easily yields 1.5 cups of Ranch sauce. You can thin it out with some butter milk for the Ranch dressing.

INGREDIENTS:

1 cup low fat sour cream
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
1/2 tablespoon garlic salt
1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
1 teaspoon sugar
1/4 cup finely minced onion (optional)

HOW TO MAKE:

1) Mix all ingredients together in bowl.

2) Serve with cold fresh vegetables, or thin out dip with a few splashes of buttermilk to make ranch dressing.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...