Saturday, September 24, 2011

Everything Old is New again

So I enter another new week, a new day. That means new work and new plans. Not to forget, New Office timings and hence new routes to office to beat the traffic. And again a new time to wake up. That's the most exciting thing in all. Extra few minutes to sleep and I like that. Even though I miss my old life as I had just got adjusted to it.

I had an unusual weekend. I did not accomplish anything. Spent my whole time nursing a bad stomach caused by an infection and ended up eating bland food with zero spice in it and drinking lots of fluids. But now I feel much better and am back to work.

But there was one thing for me to cheer for. I had managed to lay my hands on 2 novels. So spent my time reading it. Nothing can cheer you more than fiction. Its helps you shut your mind from all your woes and pulls you into a wonderland and as long as you are into it, you feel the best.

Here are some pictures of a French Hypermarket called Carrefour I visited last week.


The Entrance



The First Floor



The Food Court



Top View



Some of the Retail Shops



Around the Mall



Coffee Shops around the Food court



New recipes are lined up for this week. I will be back with them for you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...