Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thank God, Its Friday ! ! !

Hooray !!!! Its just Freaking Perfect ....... It was not until this morning that I realised that its finally the Weekend again. The feeling is fantastic when you are still in the same working-hard and you suddenly realise that the Weekend has arrived and its time to get ready for all the relaxation and extra hours of sleep.

Weekdays life is monotonous. The daily grind of hard work gets a person polished and until and unless you drench yourself, you would not be able to meet the schedules and demands of this routine life.


But this week had been fairly quiet . I like somewhat laid back weeks. I had no work pressures. Just spent the whole week doing whatever I wanted. But I have been quite satisfied with the way my week has passed. I had significant progress in all my works. I did not have to run around with my routine. Just did it very leisurely and have been delighted as I kept completing them one by one. 


This morning, as I reflect on the events of the past  week, I am in awe. I thought of sharing the story with you all about this. I just dont know why, but I have been so energetic all week. I was in the mood of cleaning & arranging everything. I cleaned all that I laid my eyes on. I cleaned my closet, I cleaned my kitchen - the cupboards,the shelves etc. Then I cleaned my refrigerator, I also cleaned the living room  and my bedroom and then the wash rooms and the store room. When in office, I cleaned my files closets, my office desk, my PC and even my email's inbox. Now wherever I set my eyes on, I find it all spic & span. Gives me a contented feeling about my self.

My week just did not revolve around cleaning and other works. I had my share of leisure as well. This time it was Fiction that occupied my spare time. I finished one of the novels I had downloaded. The story was very heart warming. There are more books lined to be read.

I have also been harvesting some plans for a new recipe try. Will do something about it very soon. I will be right back with more in store. Till then have fun......

Will return with more posts again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...