Sunday, February 12, 2012

Facebook & Farmvillae affair

Last weekend I did something weired. When I logged into FB, I clicked on my applications link to enter my Farmvillae game. I felt as if I had taken a step back into my old,carefree life.

There was a time when I was addicted to this farmvillae on FB. I used to play it endlessly following all its rules religiously. In the real world, I'm not very interested in plants and farms/gardens. But farmvillae seems to have a different effect on me. I donno why. I simply enjoy ploughing the land or rearranging my farm or checking on my animals or shopping in the market that offers endless stuff. How kiddish & simple these sound, but they give so much peace & joy. 



I simply love Facebook. I am so much attracted to it. Finding old friends, reading updates from everyone to following various links, staring at the pictures or playing farmvillae and other games, FB has so much to offer and all are such interesting activities, that I never say no to them. FB not only gives rest to my everthinking mind for a while, but it makes me more home sick & super rewinds my memories to the days when my only worry in life was harvesting my crops before they can wither.




 But I simply dont have enough time to stay all day on FB. Even at work FB is a blocked site. This hasn't been very good to me, but inspite of all this, the love for FB hasn't reduced. You get simply lost in the FB applications world and tell me what else can be the other way to beat stress when the virtual world can entertain you infinitely.


Now I regret for forsaking all this for a while. The tsunami of responsibilities that came my way made me abandon most of my leisures and now I am again grabbing them under my RADAR screen to lighten the footprints that stress leaves in our lives.

Moral :
 
  As goes the saying -" All work & no play makes Jack a dull boy".  Make some free time for yourself everyday and live those moments fully.
 
Its finally all in our mind - "What we are today is the result of our thoughts of yesterday and our thoughts today depend on our life of tomorrow - Our mind builds our lives" . So think simple & live simple.
 
   This was a just a small experience that I thought of sharing with you all.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank u so much sara, ur encouragement n best wishes wil always remain alive 4 dis blog !!!

      Delete

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...