Saturday, February 25, 2012

Rocking 100th - A Milestone achieved

You just cant imagine how thrilled I am to put down this post - what I can call as a miraculous milepost. I know its been a long way to reach my 100th post for this blog, but I feel proud to state that this journey has been truly inspirational, heartening,enlightening & sprinkled with lots of wonderful memories all over. And somewhere along the track I found plenty of oppurtunities to shake hands with the illuminating insight of the blogging world.


Yes, Its time to celebrate now ..... and its time to look forward for more milestones & to conserve the momentum with the sky being the ultimate limit.


Being a part of a large community in the blogosphere it is quite interesting to find lots of other bloggers who are always friendly, inviting, creative, engaging, and interesting - who have directly or indirectly enlivened me to a large extent & have filled that void for me. Infact by no stretch of  imagination had I ever realised about the infinite bounties that the blog world would offer. From being the curator of a blog to developing a virtual community of readership on a social platform, blogging has empowered me to hone my skills & has bestowed upon me a genuine camaraderie & the privilege to reach out to audience across the world. I still haven’t quite got the hang of reaching this milestone.




The Experience:

This blog grew out of a search for direction. Food was obviously the Buzzword, Betterment my mantra. With a lot of happenings around, I realised that a blog could be the best way to relieve oneself from burdening the mind. Blogging helped me a lot in soothing my jammimg mind.


 It has taken me a long time to really settle into my writing and figure out what kind of blogger I want to be. When I started out, I thought I’d only write about food. But I gradually began to expand my posts to more diversifying topics. My major intention was to refrain from leaving my blog with long periods of drought where I am just not sure on what to write and to deviate away from my theme.


If I’ve learned anything after a year of blogging it is to write your heart out. Also, I’ve abandoned the notion of just sticking to food related topics always in my topics in favor of allowing my blog to be an expressive space where I can talk about anything,any time. If you are passionate about your topics, you will surely find your way.


After taking a quick tour of my blog, I observed that almost 30% of my posts have been a mashup of lore, opinion, and my lifestyle, all of which take me little time to draft and publish them. Neverthless, I loved every minute of writing them & today whatever this space has bestwoed upon me is priceless & alluring.


So to all my blog readers, I whole heartedly thank you one & all who are reading these words for enriching my world and I look forward to your continous support & encouragement always. As my exciting journey is in progress, I whole heartedly & sincerely wish to enhance my skills, streamline my future aspirations & elevate this blog to the core.

6 comments:

  1. Hey Aysha,
    congratulations on the 100th post ! It has been really nice to read up about your life and your interests .
    The manner in which you communicate through your blog, makes me feel like you are sitting right in front of me and talking to me and this makes your posts even more appealing !

    Thank you again for taking up blogging as your hobby :) wishing you all the very best for many more posts to come !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much sara for your kinds words & encouragement. You have been a loyal reader from day 1 .... looking forward for your support always....

      Delete
  2. Good going Ayesha :)Congratulations on ur 100th blog !!!!
    Have fun and keep blogging :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Neha 4 ur best wishes and encouraging words ....

      Delete
  3. Hey Ayesha..So happy for you! 100 posts..you raced it so quickly.. I will catch up with you soon..Been little busy..keep going with more and more writing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a ton Shruthi.If u'd not hav inspired me with yuor blog,I'd never hav bothered 2 blog. Thanks lots 4 d ideas n suport u gav me everytime i askd u ....

    ReplyDelete

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...