Tuesday, June 10, 2014

An excited Comeback Post

 
 
I feel excited today writing this comeback post after almost 19 months. Looking back, time really flew but it still managed to cover several memorable events and experiences. Yet I could not help feeling guilty and sad neglecting this blog which truly had become a dear friend for more than a year and I did miss it all the while.
 
I visited it several times and wondered as to when I would get back to writing my heart out on the empty and inviting pages that it offers. I did not expect to take a break nor did I ever dream that I would neglect it this way. But life in the last few months had really taken me on a roller coaster ride and somehow the desire to write was left behind.
 
 
The indefinite break mostly got started because of a sequence of events ranging from changing jobs, to unexpected travels and finally the transformation of myself to becoming a Mum. Yes, a lot has happened and a lot has been learned and witnessed during this phase. Today with both my hands full, I bravely have tried to make this comeback and now it is quite interesting to see how far I will be able to make a  triumphant stride in carrying on with this beautiful blog.
 
As I write on this space, I feel quite nostalgic and my mind races back to the good old days when I used this as a daily haven to park my learnings and memories. Life today is so different since then and I find myself surrounded with new friends and people who I befriended only a year back. In fact, life has changed so much now with the entry of my little one and I cannot help but feel overwhelmed at the thought of the sequence of events that have brought me to this stage.
 
I excitedly look forward to make this blog regain its old shine and fill it up with my thoughts and practices. May be I will focus on my skills and of course not to forget, the recipes will surely make their way regularly on this space.
 
 
Pics pasted here are some of the orchids collection made by my dad at our home garden.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back :) surprised to see your blogs flowing in again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and I look forward to reading your posts too....

    ReplyDelete

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...