Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A peek into my muddled schedule

So again I delay in updating my diary. I hate this when I neglect myself. Will I ever be regular with my blog diary and postings? My answer is always positve whenever I question myself. I am very hopeful when it comes to the jobs I love. But sometimes life keeps me busy and busy that I get stressed and I just neglect my leisures.


Yes, I do plan my days in advance. And I do what I like. Work is not imposed on me any time. So what's causing this chaos in my schedule?


Real life is taking up a lot of my time, and so the on-line side of me will have some set backs. I also realised that I hadn't browsed much since a week, did not bother to peep into my favourite blogs and recipe websites and the worst part is that I have not been on Facebook for a very long time.


But it seems life moves on. I might even say that I don't particularly miss the on-line world when I am stressed and I just dump this whole damn schedule of mine into the trash when I reach the saturation limit of boredom. Not that I cant cut the mustard. But this phase of boredom passes off after I sleep over it and again I wake up all-fresh and look forward to what the new day offers to me.


Setbacks are showing up even in my kitchenette. I feel sorry to realise that its been more than 3 weeks since I last tried out a new recipe. I have so many recipes planned up, with ingredients readily available. But I just cannot find enough time to squeeze in my experimental plans. Thanks to my new office timings. I reach home these days while the sun sets with my routine jobs still waiting to be done. I try finishing them in a very limited time but I cant maintain the same pace everyday. And very often I find myself flitting from one thing to another and ending my days in a grumpy funk.


With these new timings, I have found little time to think and spare for myself. I hardly get free time. And when I have free time I find myself turning to my latest book and reading very few pages, or watching a show on TV half heartedly.Somehow my own blog gets short shrift. But here I am today.


Anyways here comes a quick update of the week I spent. The last time I wrote in my diary was more than 10 days back. So I have a bit to catch up on. The days have been dominated with my office work.  After work I complete some cleaning and cooking for a while and spend some of my free time with some quick reading of the different books I have collected for myself to read. I have just been reading them briefly flipping the pages quickly. Then I attend to dinner and TV before I hit the bed and call an early night. Sometimes, my free time is replaced with an outing to the supermarket if we have some shopping lined up.

So there is more about the books I am reading and whatever I've been doing. I would return with all that in my future posts.

Last weekend I visited the Corniche and I post a few pictures on it:
























2 comments:

  1. Set backs are common.. You just need to get out of it..thats the only challenge. Write more Ayesha..It is nice to read content from a friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @healthyforbetter, u r rite, I am trying my best to write often, but the battle with time is not always on my side..... anyways ur comment is very encouraging... I wil try my best from now on....

    ReplyDelete

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...