Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Four & Four , Here's more & more ...


4 fantastic destinations I would like to go on vacation before I pass out:





1)   Barcelona

2)   Dubai

3)   SanFrancisco

4)   Scotland


4 dream destinations I wish to reside in:



1)   Belgium

2)   Newzealand

3)   Canada

4)   Sweden



 4 things I would love to do on weekends:

 1)   Curl up on my Couch and read my favourite book

2)   Prepare a lovely meal with all my favourite dishes

3)   Sleep ,sleep, sleep

4)  Go to my favourite mall on a shopping spree


4 celebrities I would like to go on a big date with:



1)   Sharukh Khan

2)   Cristiano Ronaldo

3)   Andrew Flintoff

4)   Tom Cruise


4 objects I could not live without:


1)   Cell phone

2)   Cash Card

3)   Computer/Laptop

4)   Clothes.....


 4 gadgets I do not have, which I would like to have:


1)   Black Berry

2)   Touch Reader

3)   Food Processor

4)   Stand Mixer 


4 jobs I would stink at:


1)   Police/Detective

2)   Construction Worker

3)   Sailor

4)   Veterinery Doctor


4 Junk foods I'd love to snack on

1)   Chips

2)   Chocolates

3)   Fried stuff

4)   Sandwiches



4 websites I'd love to visit

1)   Facebook

2)   Twitter

3)   Gmail

4)   Blogger




No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...