Sunday, March 29, 2015

Chicken Burritos

It's Sunday morning and I'm feeling reflective and incredibly content. After a refreshing weekend and back to work for another long 5 day week, I feel determined and energetic to do something new . But I'm busier than I've ever been and all of it is thanks to my blog. It may not make me overly popular in some arenas occasionally, and it surely keeps the energy factors high, but I wouldn't change it.
 
And now I have again brought in Mexico into my Kitchen. After shortlisting a few Mexican dishes, I have made it a point to regularly to try each one even though most of them are almost similar. And this time Chicken Burritos was my weekend choice.
 
Just thinking of these makes me salivate: these toasted Mexican Rolls have the perfect more-ish mixture between thin crisp crust and gooey yielding middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...