Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Banana Icecream

Here we are, heading into the thick of the summer season and last weekend was just crazy enough for us. A busy kitchen and hosting friends was on my agenda and the weather certainly played spoilsport with the mercury shooting up to a harsh 47 degrees Celsius.

 I was just contemplating some new chilled dessert ideas.  I had to because we were feeling exhausted and the heat was slowing us down. I dug into my refrigerator to find some frozen bananas, They as well as us needed some justice. An ice-cream was everyone's choice.

I guarantee you're going to LOVE eating this with friends and family in the next few months. Like most ice-creams it does take some time investment for freezing it, but it's definitely going to pay you back handsomely in pleasure and taste. It was made in a jiffy and I poured some chocolate sauce over it.  It really was universally uplifting.

My fabulously light and refreshing result is simple and so awesome it's a new favorite now.  Meet my simple Banana Ice cream and cool yourself off this summer.

INGREDIENTS:

1 small banana, peeled, sliced, and frozen
2 tablespoons  milk
1 tablespoon chopped walnuts or any nuts
 
HOW TO MAKE:
 
1) Place frozen banana pieces and milk in a blender or food processor; process until thick.
 
2) Top with walnuts and sprinkle some chocolate or caramel sauce on it just before serving.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...