Monday, May 4, 2015

Chapli Kebab

I've been a bit slack again with the posts waiting in my drafts and about updating my blog recently due to one thing or another so there is a massive backlog of recipes that I'll be posting over the coming days. I started this one last week and have written the remainder of it now from my office desk.

I've been struck down by some bizarre bug that feels like a weekend hangover but very definitely isn't. I feel lethargic for some unknown reasons and have been longing for a holiday which I want to utilize relaxing. Incidentally we have a public holiday coming soon but it is still a fortnight away from us. Sometimes life really is hectic!!! 
 
So this recipe was tried a few days back on one of the weekends when the menu was a bit low key. I was a slightly hesitant to follow it to the dot and wanted to make a few changes. Luckily I did not. Because I discovered how adding unique ingredients also can make a great Kebab.
 
The recipe below says the rest.
 
INGREDIENTS:
 
500 gms Beef or lamb mince
4 tbsp Gram or Corn flour
2 tbsp Coriander seeds (crushed)
2 tbsp Pomegranate seeds
3 tsp Red pepper (crushed)
1 tbsp Fresh ginger paste
2 beaten eggs omelette (or pan fried with little oil & salt)
Salt to taste
2 tsp Black pepper crushed
6 Tomatoes medium sized, chopped
2 Onion 2 finely chopped
5 Green chilies chopped
2 Egg
Oil for frying
 
HOW TO MAKE:
 
1)  In a mixing bowl add all the above ingredients (excepts oil which is for frying).

2)  Also add the omelette and mix so that omelette in broken into small pieces and mixed with all the ingredients.

3) Let the mixture set in a refrigerator for 2 - 3 hours.  Make flat medium sized patties out of it.

4) Deep fry the patties or grill them in a hot oven until golden brown.




 

1 comment:

  1. mouth watering for sure... wish could download straight from ur blog :)

    ReplyDelete

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...