Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Coconut Mice

This recipe is embarrassingly easy, but when I  actually make such stuff that means I am doing it all for my toddler who is actually a fussy eater and I am a desperate mom trying my best to figure out what she may like or dislike. I confess that I got this recipe from a Milkmaid website and I had copied it down after being attracted to the pictures.

The pictures show that it is terribly creative, attractive and a toiling job. But only the latter is not true because it not only is very tasty but also extremely easy.

INGREDIENTS:
 
-  Sweetened Condensed Milk
Desiccated Coconut powder
Icing Sugar
Glazed Tinned Cherries
Almonds / a few chocolate chips   

HOW TO MAKE:             
 
1) Keep aside 1/2 cup coconut powder for coating. 2)  Mix together the condensed milk, desiccated coconut powder and icing sugar to get a soft dough. 3) Take a small quantity of dough, the size of a lemon and form into an elongated mouse shape. Coat with the dry coconut powder  4)  You can use silver balls for eyes, glazed cherry pieces for noses, almonds silver or chocolate chips for ears and noodle strands for tail. Leave in a cool place. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...